Monday, August 14, 2017

Monday Mishmash 8/14/17


Happy Monday! Monday Mishmash is a weekly meme dedicated to sharing what's on your mind. Feel free to grab the button and post your own Mishmash.

Here's what's on my mind today:
  1. Editing  I somehow ended up ahead of schedule for client edits, but my clients are awesome and send me their books early so I'm continuing to move through them.
  2. Did You Grab Your FREE copy of Lies We Tell?  Lies We Tell will only be free for a few more days. Grab your copy here before the deal expires. 
  3. Want to Win a $100 Gift Card?  I'm part of the Hot & Sinful Nights boxed set, and we are giving away a $100 gift card. Interested? Click here.
  4. 2017 Schedule  Tell me why I planned 9 releases this year. Please! Wow, the amount of money that goes into publishing—covers, editing, marketing, etc. Yikes! This year might kill me.
  5. Secrets We Keep eARC Anyone?  So you saw you can get Lies We Tell for FREE right now. You can also get an eARC of the next book in the series Secrets We Keep. Yup! Two books for zero dollars! Want one? Sign up here.
That's it for me. What's on your mind today?

10 comments:

  1. Still editing, revising and rewriting here. I'm not sure what the differences are, as they see to be overlapping for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 9 releases? Wow!

    I'm busy with teens and the summer break, work-stuff and my novel. I've found a small publisher who accepts unsolicited submissions but more and more, I'm tempted by self publishing.

    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Be careful with small presses. My experiences haven't been the best. I'm self-publishing from now on because of it.

      Delete
  3. It sounds like your release schedule is too crowded!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is crowded. I'm trying something new, but I doubt I'll do it again. If I survive, that is. 😉

      Delete
  4. The good thing about nine releases is that you are in control of it, though planning *NINE* may put the books in control...

    ReplyDelete

All anonymous comments will be marked as spam and not published.