Monday, November 6, 2017

Monday Mishmash 11/6/17


Happy Monday! Monday Mishmash is a weekly meme dedicated to sharing what's on your mind. Feel free to grab the button and post your own Mishmash.

Here's what's on my mind today:
  1. I Belong With You Releases Today!  I'm really excited for the release of book two in the Love Chronicles series. 
    Emily Richards and David Burke are the best of coworkers—pretending they’re over their hot yet short-lived romance.

    When Emily finds herself without a place to live, David jumps to her rescue, offering a room in his apartment. But how can two people who are very attracted to each other survive being in such close quarters, sharing everything including a shower? 

    David is ready to settle down, but that’s the last thing on Emily’s mind. Will the lies and jealousy between them be the end of their relationship for good?

    Order it here.
  2. It Was Always You Price Drop  To celebrate the release of I Belong With You, I've lowered the price of book one in the Love Chronicles series, It Was Always You, to $.99. Grab it here
    Aria Carmichael and Nate Dixon have the perfect friendship—completely ignoring the fact that they’ve been in love with each other for the better part of twelve years.
    When a night filled with too many drinks lowers their inhibitions, they both question if they could take their relationship to a new level.
    But a job opportunity threatens to put more than just physical distance between them. Will their romance end before it’s even truly begun?
  3. Magic and Shadows Releases Tomorrow  Another great boxed set for only $.99! Don't miss this deal because the price will go up soon. Grab it here
  4. A Merrily Matched Christmas  You can now preorder A Merrily Matched Christmas, a holiday anthology I'm part of. Check it out here
  5. Reignited is up in ebook!  Now that the Hot & Sinful Nights boxed set is no longer for sale, I've put Reignited up as a solo title. You can grab it on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, or iBooks.
That's it for me. What's on your mind today?

14 comments:

  1. Good luck on the releases! I have pre-ordered them and can’t wait to read them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Beth! I really appreciate it.

      Delete
  2. Good luck on your releases. They sound good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I feel as if Christmas has come early. Good luck on your releases.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have long decided that you are not only two names (Hashway/Drake) but a few people. I mean, how can one person be this productive?
    Or maybe you are the real SuperGirl, not the one who played her in the movie...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I'm definitely not SuperGirl, though I think I'd like to be. I sort of overdid it with releases this year. If I make it to December, it will be a miracle!

      Delete
  5. Congratulations on all the books. So exciting. You are amazing. Make me feel lazy. :) Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on all the books! Lots of great stuff going on for you. :) Yay!
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete

All anonymous comments will be marked as spam and not published.