Monday, December 4, 2017

Monday Mishmash 12/4/17


Happy Monday! Monday Mishmash is a weekly meme dedicated to sharing what's on your mind. Feel free to grab the button and post your own Mishmash.

Here's what's on my mind today:
  1. Games We Play Cover  In case you missed it, the cover of Games We Play, book three in the Lies We Tell trilogy was revealed last week.
    Amazon: http://amzn.to/2nf2krY iBooks: http://apple.co/2BouK4N
  2. Editing  I'm booked solid with client edits this month. 
  3. Drafting  Lately, I've been drafting here and there when I can grab some time between edits. I was hoping to finish another book before the end of the year, but with my editing schedule, that may not happen.
  4. My birthday  My birthday is on Friday. I'm never happy about getting older, mainly because my mental age doesn't match my physical age. I doubt it ever will. ;) 
  5. Replica Advance Reader Copies  If you are interested in receiving an advance reader copy of Replica, my sci-fi in the Wrath and Ruin boxed set, you can sign up here
That's it for me. What's on your mind today.

11 comments:

  1. Another new book? Boy, you’ve been busy this year! And the cover of Games We Play looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy first week of December! Love the cover of Games We Play. And congrats with your upcoming birthday and sci-fi book. Good luck with your edits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday in advance, and good luck with all the work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday. And those look like some good books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Week to you, Kelly. I wonder what your mental age is? I suppose you write for that age.
    (Oh, dear. ^That^ would make me twelve or thirteen, mentally. So maybe not.)

    ReplyDelete

All anonymous comments will be marked as spam and not published.