Monday, April 23, 2018

Monday Mishmash 4/23/18


Happy Monday! Monday Mishmash is a weekly meme dedicated to sharing what's on your mind. Feel free to grab the button and post your own Mishmash.

Here's what's on my mind today:
  1. Happy birthday, Hadley!  My German shepherd-greyhound mix (my "shephound" as I call her) is turning six today! She's so sweet yet a terrific guard dog, and she's very loved. 
  2. Editing  I'm editing for a client this week.
  3. The Imaginary Friend has a new cover!  This little two-part short story has been around since 2011, and it was time for a new cover. So here it is. It's FREE, so if you haven't read it yet and you had an imaginary friend at one time, you should check it out here
  4. Field Day  I'm helping out with field day at my daughter's school this Friday. It's always a fun event.
  5. Revising  I'm hoping to revise one of my own books this week. We'll see what time permits.
That's it for me. What's on your mind today?

16 comments:

  1. I've been working on my dairy novel. Trying to find a an ending, then maybe begin a sequel book. Still trying to find a title for the first one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I struggle with titles. They can be so tricky sometimes.

      Delete
  2. I just love your posts with your dog. She really is just so sweet! Have a great time helping with your daughter's field day! Those are always so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, thanks! She's a sweetheart. It's funny because I don't post pictures of my daughter online, and I often wonder if people think I'm so crazy dog woman since I post my dogs pics so much. LOL My daughter is the absolute center of my world, but since I don't post her picture online, it probably seems like my dog is.

      Delete
  3. Happy Birthday, Hadley. She is precious. Our pets are such good company. They love us unconditionally. Have fun at your daughter's field day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Hadley. We don't have a dog even though my sons ask for one once in a while. It's because my husband is under the impression that he'll be the one looking after the dog (walking it, picking up the poop, etc) the most. And there's no way he's getting a cat.

    My Monday was spent fighting a cold I felt coming on and finishing the draft for ch2 of my current WIP.

    Good luck with the edits and field day! :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you're feeling better. My allergies have been killer thanks to the nice weather. I'm not complaining though. I need this warm weather.

      I'm not a cat person. My one and only cat taught me that. Dogs all the way.

      Delete
  5. Your Hadley is (in canine time) your age, just about. Lovely to hang out with a peer :)
    Heading to check your imaginary friend. I think I still have some...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Oh boy, you know my age? I try to keep that hidden! I think Hadley is a little older than me, though. I'm guessing she's in her 40s in dog years. I'm not there yet.

      Delete
    2. oops! I was thinking "two grown females," as in not teens anymore.
      Our pets go through their toddlerhood in a matter of weeks and through their teens in months. They get to spend longer in their "fully grown/prime time."

      Delete
  6. Love the new cover, Kelly. It's magical.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The new cover is gorgeous. LOVE it!! Hope field day went well. :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday to your Hadley! As usual you have your week full!

    ReplyDelete

All anonymous comments will be marked as spam and not published.